Each year Umang Foundation continues to advance in its mission. With the help of our dedicated contributors, members and volunteers we’ve been able to organize 155 activities in less than two years. Some of our social activities in the past have seen many lives changed for the better.
Some of our activities include:
• Supporting 3100+ Under Privileged Children through Promote Education
• Organized 51 Blood Donation Camps and collected 3600+ blood bottles
• Collected and Distributed clothes among 3500+ tribal and rural villagers
• Recreational and fun activities among street / orphan / single parent children
• Organized 6 Medical Health Camps in slum areas and examined 2000+ slum residents
• Supported Old age homes
• Supporting cancer patients and organized Mumbai Darshan – One day trip for cancer patients (kids)
• Provide blood donors for thalassemia, cancer patients, major surgeries and patients admitted in hospitals
We believe there’s more to life and our goal is to make a difference…
Next @ Umang
In the month of August 2010, come forward and “Celebrate Umang in life” with us by taking initiative individually or in your society or in your organization [Organization can take this as “CSR Initiative”]:-
• Collect Clothes and Toys and other material
[Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know what all can be collected]
These collected clothes and other material will be distributed among slum residents and villagers in and around Mumbai.
Organization / Societies can also take other initiatives mentioned below:-
• Blood Donation Camps in corporate and creating awareness about it
• Support for “Promote Education” among less fortunate section of society
• Eye Donation and creating awareness about it
Kindly feel free to reach us +91-98199 40222 or email us at email@example.com for further details.
We look forward to your contribution, volunteering, and undivided attention. Help us to connect and promote our mission to various other corporate and individual donors.
Remember, your encouraged participation will bring about the change you want to see.
Founder, Umang Foundation